Friday, May 15, 2015

The Jeep Way


Once given this Ethnography assignment, I knew exactly what online community I wanted to join and be able to focus on. 

The online community I chose to educate myself more about has to do with Jeeps and their owners. These communities are able to help me with things that I need to know or will eventually need help with when it comes to my Jeep Wrangler.




There were a few different online communities I joined to help me broaden my search and help me get the feel of what it would be like to interact with other individuals online who own a Jeep Wrangler. The following websites are the ones that have been very beneficial for me:


All three of these online communities have been put to the test and succeeded because I have had numerous people welcome me aboard and even answer my personal questions about my Jeep Wrangler. 

So far, I would have to say that I enjoy this assignment because it is giving me an experience I will never forget




 


No comments:

Post a Comment