Saturday, April 18, 2015

Google or not to Google


 GOOGLE

 

Throughout our daily lives, I would have to agree that we, as people, use Google for several different reasons. At some point it may seem as if Google could eventually take over everything we do. Many people depend and rely on Google for important requests of information. I can’t lie and say that I don’t depend on Google, because when I need to look something up I don’t know or when I want to watch a video I always end up using Google. However, I don’t necessary think that it's a bad thing, because no matter what I’m going to look up what I need to. So, why not use Google?

 I can say honestly say that I trust them and are very happy with the services they provide. It may appear as if Google has a great amount of power over our lives but, we hold the power to be able to choose if we want to use their search engine or not. I don’t think everyone is addicted to Google because, for me, I just use Google’s search engine on occasion when I need too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment